Top Ten Reasons to Love and Live in the San Francisco Bay Area:
- Weather, for this reason it is one of the greatest running and biking destinations in the world
- Food – everywhere. And the ice cream sandwich obsession doesn’t hurt either. Yes I am talking to you It’s It.
- Mexican Food. Because it deserves it’s own honorable mention.
- Nature, flowers, sunshine. Every walk, run, hike, and even the neighborhood landscaping feels like a garden compared to most places. Oh, and the sun shines almost every day – although #CarlTheFog does his best to interfere.
- Love. People are loving and accepting of each other, regardless of culture for the most part. This is one of the most diverse areas in the U.S., and we are really careful about not judging each other and loving you for you.
- Open Sense of Community. Even though we are densely populated, each little town and neighborhood has it’s very own sense of style and community. One for all, and all for one.
- Small businesses flourish. There is nothing quite like small town shops, and small town relationships.
- Shopping. Endless Shopping.
- Pockets to explore. You can live here for a very long time and still have little pockets of the area undiscovered. I could literally go exploring every day and still not see it all.
- Your “coolness” level is directly proportionate to your “nerdiness” level. It is one of the few places in the world where being smart is actually considered cool.
If you would like to live in the Bay Area, I can help!